Gin + Browned Butter = True love!
• 5cl Butter-washed Lydén Distillery Dry Gin *
• 3cl Freshly squeezed Lime Juice
• 2cl Rhubarb simple syrup
• 1cl Triple Sec
How to make it:
Butter-washed Lydén Distillery Dry Gin*
1. Brown 25g butter, let cool a bit and add 10cl Lydén Distillery Dry Gin.
2. Stir well and pour it into a plastic box or similar and put it in the freezer for about one hour, or until the butter has set.
3. Take out the box, strain the content of, for example through a
coffee filter and save the liquid! The solidified butter should not be used.
4.Shake all the ingredients, strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Serve and enjoy!
Recipe made by @GinMixologist